My brother spent a couple years living in Upstate New York. During his time there he was able to enjoy I am sure only a select few things that he knew how to cook. I remember when he came home he shared a yummy dip recipe with my Family and I. This stuff is AMAZING. One of my favorite treats to have on Sundays! This Recipe is bullet proof and very simple! I keep the ingredients stocked at my house so I can make it!
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
1 block of Cream Cheese
Franks Hot Sauce (or any buffalo sauce)
1 can White Chicken (drained and shredded)
1 cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Bag of your favorite Tortilla Chips
1. Soften cream cheese, and spread into a square or small rectangle glass dish.
2. On top of the Cream Cheese apply a layer of Ranch Dressing. (enough to coat the cream cheese)
3. On top of the Ranch apply a layer of Franks Hot Sauce. (enough to coat the Ranch)
4. On top of the Hot Sauce place shredded chicken. (enough to coat the hot sauce)
5. On top of the Chicken place the shredded cheese.
Place in oven on Broil and watch until cheese in melted on top.
If the dip isn't warmed all the way through, place in microwave covered and heat for 30 second increments until warm all the way.
Dig into this amazing Dip with your favorite Tortilla Chips! Yummy!